We are pleased to announce we will once again be running the Ten Acres Snowflake Trail this year in the Ten Acres Woodland Pathway in Stirchley.
Join us on Saturday 23rd December from 9am to find as many snowflakes as you can and pick one out to take home with you!
150 wooden snowflakes will be hung throughout the
Ten Acres Woodland path in Stirchley for our third annual Ten Acres Snowflake Trail.
We invite you to come take a walk through the woodland
and see how many you can find – and then take one home
with you to decorate and hang on your own tree!
* The woodlands can get a bit muddy in the winter, so bring your wellies!
* All our snowflakes are wooden – just in case – so they do not hurt the woodland environment
* Snowflakes are funded by the Friends of Rea Valley Stirchley and set up by volunteers on the morning of the event (say hi if you see us!)
*Snowflakes are only there while they last. This is usually a very popular walk so they tend to disappear FAST. We cannot guarantee you will find snowflakes if you do the walk later on in the day or week.
* We ask that you only take 1 snowflake per child/adult so that there is enough to go around and for people to still enjoy.
* This is a public woodland and the event is FREE so it’s first come first served as it were.